top of page

Community Connect (General)

Public·25 members

Love Rings. A Little Dictionary of Rings Part 1.

Today we are talking about love rings. What kinds of rings are there? There are many, and based on the type and where they're worn they have a different meaning.

Even the finger that they are placed may have a significance. I'll provide an extensive overview of various types of rings and their meanings, as well as where they came from and how they are utilized.

Let's start with rings that are dedicated to love.

Pre-engagement ring Let's keep one thing in mind, engagement in Italy is a commitment but it doesn't mean that you are sure that you will be married. Let's say that you're in an affair. In America the engagement ring signals that there is a specific intention to get married. In reality, people who have been dating for a long time may choose to wear a sign of the feeling that binds them, without necessarily already thinking of something more permanent. In this case you could opt for a pre engagement ring (or promise ring but we'll get into it later). Typically, this kind of ring is very simple, of little value and is worn on the left ring finger to indicate that you're engaged, even if you are not yet engaged. You may choose to wear it on the middle finger of your left hand, so that you don't get confused it with an engagement ring.

A significant date or the initials of the lovers could be engraved into.

Matching Necklaces is meant to symbolize the promise that one person makes to another person, which is why the engagement ring that is pre-engaged is one of the most popular.

In reality, promise rings can have many different meanings

I will be loyal to you

I will get back to you

I will keep my word to you.

I will keep your secret

My thoughts for you are serious

I love you!

I'd like to get married but I'm not ready to get married yet.

I will keep my virginity for you

We are the best of friends

I will always be there for you.

You are my only Valentine

I will not indulge in a vice (gambling drinking, smoking)

I will replace the diamond on this ring as soon as I can afford it

A promise ring, similar to an engagement ring prior to marriage does not come with any distinctive marks, and could also be of low value. If the promise isn't sentimental, it is best to wear it on your right hand. It is important to immediately determine the precise meaning, the promise you wish to convey with the ring. To be sure there are some who suggest putting it into the form of a note, with the promise written on it. If the ring is of sufficient thickness then you can add engravings or initials put on the ring.

Low-value promise rings should not be returned although the receiver might not want to keep the engagement ring if it triggers negative memories.

The Solitaire Let us start by clarifying the fact that this solitaire, as we'll describe it, is distinctly American. In the past in Europe there were other customs related to engagement rings, connected to the country where the couple who were engaged came from. In American films, we see the scene where the groom kneels down and asks you to marry him. Then, he opens the box, which is filled with diamonds of various sizes. Here it is usually a SOLITAIRE. It is believed that this is because the diamond (usually with a brilliant cut, i.e. The diamond (usually with a brilliant cut, i.e. If you'd like to see how many variations this simple model can be used for, check out this.

I maliciously think that considering the price of diamonds, poor fiances aren't able to make a to choose from (if the fiances are wealthy, you can look for the next rings) than to focus on one diamond, then obviously the size matters, at least for the wallet.

It is a wildly popular and iconic design. It's not always the situation, but it is not unusual to find the stem made of gold, white or platinum.

For the more romantic one, when he presents you with solitaires, he is in fact expressing his love and loyalty to you you alone in exchange for your promise to marry him.

Like all engagement rings, the solitaire ring is worn on the left finger. Why? This finger was thought to have a vein directly connected with the heart.

The most famous solitaire ring is the Tiffany setting with the six-prong setting. It was designed by the name of Charles Tiffany (father of L.C. Tiffany) in 1886. The solitaire, you must say, is the ring suitable for every style and every age and to every woman who loves the elegance and beauty of precious stones.

About

Welcome to the community! You can connect with other members...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page